Birthday video editing how to make birthday card for your friend





Birthday video editing


Hey guys, it's Libbey. And today is a very special day. why? you may ask well,it is October

27th which is two people's birthday. well, I mean it's like a lot of people's birthday, but in my life

it's two people's birthday, and they're both very special and important people in my life, and I love them both and

You know, a posting day happened to fall on their birthday this year

So I'm like, I'm looking for my shout out 'cause they're both really amazing people and they deserve a shout out so

Here it is haha

The First birthday is my brother Joe. He is turning 21. He's a year older than me. Well... 14 months older than me and

honestly, he's just the best brother that I could ask for like, I was like, agh

I Don't know like, I don't know how to like say it and like

Some people don't like their family members, like they don't get along with them

Or whatever, but me and my brother and my sister have always been really close

I feel like and we get along really well. We can  have fun together and stuff and so like he's just an awesome brother.

I really love him a lot, so I just want to say happy birthday Joe!

Everyone else should tell him happy birthday too 'cause it's a big birthday. It's 21, so...

Yeah, happy birthday Joe. Thank you for being an amazing brother because

I really couldn't ask for a better one. you're always supportive and caring and Thank you.

you're awesome. The second birthday is my boyfriend David, and he is turning 22,

Which if you're a Taylor Swift fan that is also a monumental birthday, and he's a Taylor's Swift fan by default

So... yeah haha.

But happy birthday, David. you all need to tell him happy birthday, as well, you have to.

Um... wow train...

There's so much that I could say about him, we've been dating for almost six months and most of its been long-distance, but

He's still the best boyfriend I've ever had regardless of that

I feel like I've been I feel like I've known him and been with him for

Years or something and it feels like so much more than six months.

He's the most like genuine loving

honest

The best, like, I like, I don't want to start spitting out like

20,000 adjectives at you guys, but like he's really really great, and I love him a lot and so

Happy birthday!!

David... and side note, david has a twin brother Daniel, so if you wanna wish him happy birthday too...

Yeah  do that! haha so i mean it's three birthdays.

Um and then like thousands and thousands more and stuff

but...

yeah, so happy birthday Joe and David and Daniel and...

Yeah

That's about it. I just feel like really lucky to have

Them in my life because, Joe is the best brother ever

David's the best boyfriend ever and

It's a special day, so

Happy birthday to them. hahaha.

Also random side note is that the thriller sign squad Collab *gibberish*

Submissions are due tonight.

Anytime tonight ish whatever,

Due tonight, last day to sign or dance?

Maybe in a costume?

Maybe not? whatever you want. last day to email them to me. if you want details on that,

I will link that video below, and it'll tell you where you can send it and all that good stuff,

so...

Yeah!

Happy birthday! if it's anyone else's birthday, and you're watching this, no matter what day it is happy birthday!

If it's your birthday like four months from now, Just come back to this video. Happy birthday! so... yeah. haha.